Friday, October 8, 2010

New Job!

I quit my job thinking I had a better one and instead it ended up being telemarketing and I quit that place 3 days after I started. I am sorry but i just can't lie and sell crap at the same time. Any who so I was looking for a job for like 3 days and then had three interviews and I ended up getting another screen printing job and but printing shirt and apparel. I love it it is my 4th day here and it is hard and challenging and i love it! It is for Kimmel athletic and is so nice here very laid back environment heck i wore flip floops to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011

Wow it is 2011 already. I remember being 13 thinking "ya in 2011 i will be 21 and i will have a car and a house and be married and have dogs" and i think now my birthday is less then 2 months away and i have a SUV and i have a house (not paid off yet) and i got married and my girls are wonderful. I love crossing off my goal sheet. : )