Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week update


So now last friday but the one before that I quit my job because I found a new one that paid $1 more hourly so started there monday and quit there wednesday…. I hated it and wasn't sure what that place was all about but guess what it was telemarketing and I couldn't do. I am sorry but i can't lie and sell at the same time.
So I have been out job hunting for the last few days, found 3 potential jobs but one is house cleaning and if you know my family, you'd know why i don't want to do that. Now i am down to two. One is a home decor store only open on thursdays and Saturdays which is my favorite store. and the other is a coffee shop. I really want to do that again but the boss is kind of A.D.D so we will see. I don't have a job yet but have got a few gigs to keep $ rolling in so we are ok for this week. I wish Dev just got like a $8.55 raise and then work would be optional for me, but that is now how life works. SO the hunt continues today. The pic is of Devs firewood truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011

Wow it is 2011 already. I remember being 13 thinking "ya in 2011 i will be 21 and i will have a car and a house and be married and have dogs" and i think now my birthday is less then 2 months away and i have a SUV and i have a house (not paid off yet) and i got married and my girls are wonderful. I love crossing off my goal sheet. : )