Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy weekend ahead!


We are going house hunting again for the 4th weekend in a row except this time we have a plan and a map so we are excited! Hopefully we find our dream home! Saturday we are doing some pruning for me bosses trees and then going to my car dealership to "talk business" and get some $$ situations worked out, then from there we are doing drive by's on the homes we like. We have no time anymore it seems like working 40+ hours a week is hard. They don't teach you that in high school. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011

Wow it is 2011 already. I remember being 13 thinking "ya in 2011 i will be 21 and i will have a car and a house and be married and have dogs" and i think now my birthday is less then 2 months away and i have a SUV and i have a house (not paid off yet) and i got married and my girls are wonderful. I love crossing off my goal sheet. : )